Thursday, January 7, 2010

The "OMG UR TOTALLY RAD! SRLSY" EXTREME award.

The "OMG UR TOTALLY RAD! SRLSY" EXTREME award was awarded en masse by Allie at Hyperbole And A Half to everyone who happened to be reading at that exact moment, which I was.

The award itself speaks for itself, eloquently:
OMG UR TOTALLY RAD SRSLY Extreme
From Allie:
"The rules of the award are:

1. You are rad.

2. You now have an award to represent your radness.

3. Celebrate however you see fit. If it involves bears, awesome."
I've got a bit of angst posting this here, as I seem to have these requirements aced.

arial bear

...And ordinarily, the awards I post on You May Revoke Your Award are posted here because in theory, I haven't bothered to fulfill requirement one. Hence, I feel it necessary to give the giver a back-out option in light of my serene lack of compliance.

Still, what the hell. I hereby decree that going forward, if I get an award that I already live up to, I'll still post it here. Why? Because the fact that I haven't failed to comply doesn't mean the award should be penalized! Omitted, from so august a company of awards. Let's all just say thee nay to that one. This is the lofty gallery where I proudly display such things. So here it goes!

Ooo! Also, a possible loophole in the conditions, to where I do or can fail! Right there on Rule #1. Rad as I may feel now (due to the award, no doubt) I must admit I nevertheless do often fail that rad requirement! I have frequent crises of non-radness.

So much for the ambivalence and conscience-wrangling! So I say: Thank you, Allie! For this rad sort of recognition. And of course, You May Revoke Your Award.

3 comments:

  1. YAY! I HEART DIAGNOSIS BEAR!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DIGNOSIS?

    DIAGNOSIS BEAR!

    CISFORM INTO !!!

    CRISIS

    CODE:

    MAYHEN!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pirates all your bear belong to, soulpoesy

    </3

    ReplyDelete

ONE THING: Don't come in here commenting, claiming to be the awarding party and telling me to take one down UNLESS you're actually posting from the bonafide profile of that original person! I'm not some fool, to be gulled so easy into giving up these hoarded glories of mine.