Tuesday, November 17, 2009

And the Kreativ Blogger Award goes to...Review Your Own Blog!

Mike over at 1,000 Words was kind enough to pick Review Your Own Blog to receive the Kreativ Blogger Award:
Kreativ Blogger Award
There are some conditions that go with this award:

1. Copy the image.
2. Post in my blog.
3. Award seven other bloggers who should receive the award.
4. Make a list of ten creative things about myself.

I'm going to go out on a limb here. Of course, as I've already stated in the Statement Of Raison D'Etre, I reject utterly any conditions appertaining to the awarding of awards. I've had this stance ever since I "won" that pleasurable sea cruise a few years back.

But I feel an exception can be made from time to time, as a token gesture, without undermining my core stance (which, as I plainly say, is arbitrary - and so an exception here, exception there can only bolster its arbitrary nature).

With that in mind, here's a list of ten creative things about myself:

1. I eat my pizza much the same way everybody does, but for some reason some way about the specific way I do it strikes me as unusual.

2. I sleep odd hours. 5, 7, 9 - never 8, 6 or 10.

3. Damn it I'm just making these up. Start over.

2. (previous #3 counts as new #1) I write poems.

3. I write songs.

4. I write memos, pretty damn persuasive ones. That takes some panache.

5. I enjoy doing things perfectly seriously, even when the things themselves are not entirely serious in nature.

6. I

That's it for the list.

Kreativ Blogger Award was awarded to ReviewYourOwnBlog on 11/17/09 by Mike at 1,000 Words!

Thanks, Mike! In view of the abysmal failure to perform against the conditions,
You May Revoke Your Award.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ONE THING: Don't come in here commenting, claiming to be the awarding party and telling me to take one down UNLESS you're actually posting from the bonafide profile of that original person! I'm not some fool, to be gulled so easy into giving up these hoarded glories of mine.