Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Statement Of Raison D'Etre

Welcome to You May Revoke Your Award. I find myself in a difficult position. I would love to gratefully accept any awards, rewards, plaudits or honors (especially medals) that would come my way!

So I do.

But where I run afoul, potentially afoul, is that occasionally awards come with sundry conditions. These, I reject utterly. That's an arbitrary stance on my part, reflective of how I roll.

Therefore: You May Revoke Your Award.

Click HERE for details how! Or, read on below for awards I have thus far received - all subject to revocation by the giver at any time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ONE THING: Don't come in here commenting, claiming to be the awarding party and telling me to take one down UNLESS you're actually posting from the bonafide profile of that original person! I'm not some fool, to be gulled so easy into giving up these hoarded glories of mine.