Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Honest Scrap Award!

The Honest Scrap Award! I've seen these. Always wanted one.

And today: 4/14/10, Consider Your Ass Kicked! was awarded my own Honest Scrap Award by Grant at Austin Carnivore.

I type all these links by hand, people. It's a wonder they go anyplace.

Thank you Grant!

The Award:

Honest Scrap Award

The Requirements: List 10 Truthful Things about Yourself and Pass the Award on to 6 Others.

10. I weigh greater than 180 pounds!
9. I can eat my own weight in filet mignon, given sufficient funding and an unspecified time period. In fact, I am certain I have done so.
8. I occasionally day-dream working out elaborate science fiction scenarios that are completely boring, if I only took a step back to think about them, and that would not make good movies at all. Nor did the idea of turning one into a movie have anything to do with me working the scenarios out.
7. I have never tried chaw.
6. I have never quit smoking. Not even once!
5. I drink to moderation.
4. I will wear my hat backwards, and it's not because I ever thought it looked cool. There are functional reasons.
5. Sex and me are like old friends.
6. I've got a lot to say on the topic of "rights."
7. Not good at math. Not really.

Grant, I have failed the requirements. Therefore:

You May Revoke Your Award.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ONE THING: Don't come in here commenting, claiming to be the awarding party and telling me to take one down UNLESS you're actually posting from the bonafide profile of that original person! I'm not some fool, to be gulled so easy into giving up these hoarded glories of mine.