Monday, November 9, 2009

Continuation of Statement Of Reason Of To Be

...So how it works is this: any award I am offered, I will post here, with the aforementioned proviso that I reject utterly any and all conditions appertaining thereto. I will link to the person awarding, and thank them! Of course. But any other conditions, stipulations, etc. will go unfulfilled.

And (here's where the whole theme comes into play) - if you are the person who awarded me the award, and if you wish to do so (in view of my staunch refusal to satisfy your stated conditions), please simply leave a comment underneath that post and

You May Revoke Your Award.

Simplicity!

Note: given all the above, I am perfectly happy to accept all sorts of uncomplimentary-sounding awards as well, like the "Major Dickblog Award," the "Worse Than A Hearse" award, the "You Died Unloved Award," or the "Poor Sports Champ!" award, or even such creatively, inscrutably only maybe insulting awards as the "Your Pee Is Pink" award. But if you do wish such an award to be posted here, be sure it includes some conditions! Otherwise, technically, you may not revoke your award, and I'd have a hard time justifying posting it on this page.

That about covers it!

Simplicity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ONE THING: Don't come in here commenting, claiming to be the awarding party and telling me to take one down UNLESS you're actually posting from the bonafide profile of that original person! I'm not some fool, to be gulled so easy into giving up these hoarded glories of mine.