Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Master of Karate and Friendship Award

1. I am master of unused (and arguably, unusable) band names.
2. I am master of Feng Shui Do, the martial art of interior decorating. If you walk into my house, you will be attacked by your surroundings.
3. I am master of kickass diplomacy (mostly just at work).
4. I am master of coming off like I think I'm so smart
5. I am master of many styles of beer.
6. I am master of three-finger lightning typing technique.

And I thought I'd never be recognized. But no! Today, March 2nd 2010, I was "tagged" by Sarah of Naked Cupcakes as the recipient of the Master of Karate and Friendship Award! Hi-Yyyyah!!


The requirements of this award are:
1) to list six things I master, and
2) tag six others for the award.

I have failed the requirements! 

Therefore Sarah, You May Revoke Your Award.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ONE THING: Don't come in here commenting, claiming to be the awarding party and telling me to take one down UNLESS you're actually posting from the bonafide profile of that original person! I'm not some fool, to be gulled so easy into giving up these hoarded glories of mine.